|Position||warm goddess of fire, the fire elemental goddess, neutral|
|Allies|| Athena |
|Personality||Warm, kind , distant, gentle , fiery when mad.|
|Goddess of||Fire, homes, family, the hearth.|
Hestia, daughter of Cronus and Rhea. Rhea is known as the "Great Mother" She is the Titan of female fertility, and motherhood. Hestia was the first Olympian in Mount Olympus, even older than Zeus. Her father Cronus is a Titan, and the leader of the Titans. Goddess of homes, the hearth, cooking and fire. She can cause natural disasters like volcano eruptions and can do much harm if she's angry. Hestia is also a maiden, who wants to have nothing to do with men.
She is also a calm and peaceful goddess. She is also one of the founding 12 Olympians. According to some myths, she gave up her olympian throne to Dionysus the wine god.
Hestia's gallery can be found here.
Hestia is one of the lead goddesses, very major but not up to the century. She can control fire, so she has a warm and kind personality. She is the goddess of the hearth. She likes to take care and watch over homes and make sure that they won't catch fire. She only sets fire to a home when a strong vibe of energy of bad sins occur to her. ;)
Hestia when angry and upset stirs up unnecessary trouble when she doesn't mean to.
- Hestia, Athena and Artemis are Maidens, also known as Virginity goddesses, who do not take interest in men. Though Athena had secret affairs with mortals. Additionally, Metis is also a Virgin goddess but gave birth to Athena. She is not one of the main Virgin goddesses.
- Hestia can control volcanoes, fire and can cause natural volcano disasters if she's mad, even though Hephaestus is the official volcano god.
Hestia's official Greek name is Ἑστια.
When Hestia was a baby, Cronus was horrified because she was too perfect. He was cursed by his father,Ouranos, that Cronus's children will out-power him. So Cronus decided to swallow her. Rhea was very shocked and angry at this, and to Cronus' surprise she confronted him to Zeus. Zeus let Hestia live and grow in Mount Olympus, where she can be safe to such a villain like Cronus.
- If angry, Hestia can trigger volcanoes.
- Hestia can do anything with fire and is an expert fire-bender.
- Hestia can technically fly, because of flaming jets out of her feet.
- Hestia can withstand extreme heat and can practically bathe inside a volcano.
Hestia's Roman name is Vesta.
Hestia has been chosen to be this Wikia's theme in the coming months.